Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hello :)

Hi and welcome to my first blog. I have noticed lots of teachers on here and I have enjoyed reading their posts and getting involved with their blogs.

I teach gifted 3rd graders in Lynchburg, VA. My students are tested and qualify for our program. I usually have 25 students in my class who have come from other elementary schools all over our city.

I have taught 3rd, 5th, and 7th grades - but always seem to end up back in 3rd grade!  My blog name Teechn3 originally came from the fact that I am a teacher and I have three children. Over the years though, many have seen it as "teaching third grade".  I use this in my emails and even on my license plate on my car!

My oldest daughter asked me what I was going to blog about - not sure yet but I am positive that it will come to me. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment